We organize a network of artist in Switzelrand. Ticino want to be part of the rest of switzerland! We host our artist in a shared house. We live in the same house. OUR OWNER WANT TO SELL THE HOUSE. Our rent is super low because we live in a very old house, no central heating. We warm up the house in winter with wood and electric in the rooms. The house stay 12 min from our Lo Studio (performing arts centre). If we have to move -> impossible to find same conditions and a big house.
We are part of a performing arts network in Switzerland. Many of
our partner are institutions or cultural association with good
subventions. We have very little subventions, we survive with our
activity, dedicating ourself completely to it.
Our owner want to sell the house. If we loose the house, we will probably have to stop our project.
. We want Ticino to be culturally part of rest of
- Target -> all performing artist, sound design, actor, director, dancer, choreographer of switzerland.
- Target -> all swiss that want to be part of the same country. Under every aspect - the contemporary cultural culture too.
Without capitals is impossible to compete with big capitals in our society. We prove that an alternative is possible. After having had the chance to study and work abroad (england, germany, france, italy) my backgournd give me an international and metropolitan perception. I try to find the possible way to make the project sustainable on a regional de-centralized swiss italian region.
We will create a cooperative with our subventioner that will buy with us the artist-house we live. The subventioners become "pate" (god father) of the operation. When the house is not occupaied by artist (calender), our subventioner can profit of the guest rooms of the house.
Richiedere un'ipoteca in banca
Cultural Association litroCentimetro - non profit
- 9 years Performa festival (festival abour performing arts, visual arts and music)
- Lo Studio Performign Arts Centre
- Newtork of Swiss and international artistic residencies
- Network of swiss cultural perfroming arts centre
- Network of swiss festivals
- Network of new knowledge, peer to peer, sharing knowledge, new media, new way of solving problems, questioning, discussions, etc
- contemporary dance company productions